- $84,970.00 -141,250.00/year*
51 School Rd
Associate, Product and Channel Marketing
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
* The Associate of Product and Channel Marketing will support the execution of end-to-end integrated marketing strategies to generate demand and support PRS execution against its goals, including, for example:
* Analyze business performance, review selected agency performance and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns against KPIs for both business impact and marketing performance.
* Analyze and make recommendations for marketing optimization.
* In omnichannel marketing campaigns, articulate compelling value proposition and differentiation for PRS products and services across all core audiences (prospects, clients, agents and influencers), aligned with overall PRS targeting, positioning and messaging. Develop clear and compelling call to action to drive measurable impact of marketing efforts.
* Assist in the development and execution of hyper-targeted and geo based marketing efforts in key markets across the US.
* Develop point of sale multimedia (e.g., print, digital, video) content and platforms, B2B and B2C, to drive engagement and education, all for an assigned set of PRS products and services.
* Serve as a central point of contact on multiple projects and initiatives, and support Regional marketing leaders and/or field staff in the execution of campaigns.
* Serve as a strong internal partner, for example, build relationships and influence others, to Marketing colleagues, PRS regional teams, Sales and Distribution, Legal, Underwriting and Product functions.
* Deliver analysis of marketing performance and construct a compelling narrative for management on the performance impact of marketing campaigns.
* 3 years in marketing and/or distribution marketing. Exposure to direct and/or digital marketing channels a plus.
* Strong analytical skills are a must.
* Proven experience in leveraging marketing tactics to drive measurable business results.
* Financial services, insurance or marketing agency experience desired.
* Ability to work at a fast pace and deliver high quality work on a consistent basis.
* Curiosity and a desire to delight customers and deliver world class marketing.
* Experience managing complex projects with multiple deliverables.
* Superb communications skills, both verbal and written.
* Skilled with Microsoft Office suite, e.g., Excel, power point, etc.
* Results oriented, accountable. An owner, not a renter.
* Entrepreneurial, self-starter. Collaborative.
* Sense of humor, self-awareness and a desire to make a positive difference in the world and with our clients.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...