- $114,460.00 -199,650.00/year*
51 School Rd
AVP, Creative Services, Senior Video Producer
Chubb is the worlds largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Senior Video Producer
Produce and manage many aspects of video production for Chubb Insurance, including directing live webcasts and producing and staging live conference meetings. Also attend strategy meetings, develop story boards and shoot and finalize video content for various platforms.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Organize and allocate resources for video projects.
- Plan and execute video shoots; supervise crew, reserve shoot locations, manage logistics and coach talent.
- Produce and direct live multicamera webcasts.
- Collaborate with events team to organize AV set up for large corporate meetings and events.
- Research and develop new equipment such as cameras, lighting and audio equipment as well as edit suites.
- Work jointly with the marketing and communication team as well as other internal departments to help facilitate the creation of media content.
- Investigate latest technologies to help expand service offerings.
- Manage new equipment purchases and oversee maintenance.
- Post content to several different platforms YouTube, Brighcove, etc.
- Assist with managing and mentoring team.
Skills / Experience
- 15+ years of experience.
- Proficiency with video cameras, lighting, audio and multicamera directing.
- Well-versed in video trends and digital media best practices.
- Good communication skills and the ability to listen actively and ask questions to clarify project goals, requirements, associated costs and deadlines.
- Develop budgets for video productions and live events.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Premiere and Encoder.
- Basic knowledge of still photography.
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
- Some travel is required
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Media Production.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: art director, chief, co producer, editor in chief, film, floor manager, president, principal editor, producer, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...