* Assist in the development and testing of the next generation OmniPod System Insulin Pump, a low power battery operated wearable medical device.
* This position requires an engaged thinker who can independently pursue a variety of tasks in a fast paced environment.
* Those who are methodical and eager to learn will succeed in this role, gaining valuable real-world electrical engineering experience in an innovative company.
* Performs other duties as required
* Design, develop, and document test fixtures and prototype circuit boards
* Perform research into practical applications of new technologies
* Assist in rapid prototyping of circuit board assemblies, including on-site PCBA population
* Perform verification testing against written test protocols
* Perform data entry and analysis, summarizing results in test reports
* Use of oscilloscopes, power supplies, soldering of surface mount components
Education and Experience
* Pursuing BSEE (minimum 2 years completed) or MSEE degree
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
* Strong written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
* Working knowledge of Cadence OrCAD (Schematic Capture and PCB Editor) tools is a plus
* Working knowledge of LabVIEW tools is a plus
* Demonstrates acceptance of responsibility; shows pride in work performed
* Demonstrates flexibility in acceptance of assignments and schedules
* Maintains professional behavior and appearance
Physical Requirements (if applicable):
Associated topics: adapter, dsp, electric, energy, hardware, image processing, kv, power, stationary engineer, wind